You can discuss any topics that you both agree should go on the agenda of your mediation. Commonly mediated topics include:
- How the child/ren should spend time with each parent.
- School holidays
- Education – where the child will go to school
- Special occasions eg birthdays, Christmas
- Practical day to day issues eg discipline, exchange of belongings, changeover
- Extra-curricular activities
- Shared financial responsibility for the children
- how to divide the family assets/liabilities
- who will stay in the family home
- will the family home be sold?
- how the expenses will be shared until property settlement
- value of assets/liabilities
- child support
- school fees