If your ex-partner does not wish to participate in mediation with us you have a number of options:

  • try another mediation organisation eg Family Relationship Centre
  • contact a lawyer to get further legal advice
  • request a s60I Certificate to enable you to commence proceedings in court for children’s matters. (no certificates are required for property matters).
  • to help you work out a strategy to move forward, you might like to do our FDR-1 coaching session.