It is useful to bring to your intake session:
- A copy of any existing Court Orders
- A copy of any Protection Order
- Contact details for the person you wish to mediate with.
- A summary of your financial situation (assets/liabilities) etc for financial/property medations
- Several options of how to resolve the issues you wish to discuss at mediation.
We will discuss with you at intake whether you will need to bring anything to the mediation session. Generally for parenting matters no documents are required but for financial discussions the most up to date specifics of your financial position is helpful.